Rekesznyílás: 90 mm. Fókusztávolság: 1200 mm
New – now including a high-quality aperture solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. Great telescope for night and solar observation.
Excellent for entering into the hobby of astronomy: 90mm aperture delivers 200 times more light than the naked eye! Observe craters, valleys and rims on the moon from nearly 400000km away just as you would look out of the window of a spaceship!
The Messier AR-90L does not only provide highly detailed views of the moon: gaze at the division of the rings of Saturn millions of kilometers away or explore the Great Red Spot of Jupiter, a giant tornado in Jupiter's atmosphere. Watch the seasons on Mars and find the sickle of Venus.
The Messier AR-90L gives you images that are many times brighter than the instrument Galileo Galilei was using for his famous explorations almost 400 years ago.
This telescope is an optical tube without mount and tripod.
- Optical design: refractor telescope
- Lens diameter: 90mm; focal length: 1200mm, f/13,3
- Maximum recommended magnification: 180x
- Telescope for night and solar observation
- High quality Bresser refractor optics
- Ideal telescope for planets, double stars and planetary nebulae
- 31.7 mm (1.25") diagonal mirror
- 6x30 straight through viewfinder reticle
- Optimized finder socket for comfortable use
- Cradle ring with piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
- Smartphone camera adapter for sky navigation included
- Universal 44mm dovetail adapter (fits LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5)
- Rack and pinion focuser 31.7mm/1.25"
The kit includes:
- 90mm refractor telescope tube assembly
- Aperture solar-filter
- 26mm Super Plössl eyepiece 31.7mm (1.25")
- Diagonal mirror 3.7mm (1.25")
- Tube clamps with universal 44mm dovetail plate (fits LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5)
- Smartphone adapter for celestial navigation
- 6x30 optical finder
- Astronomy software Stellarium
- Rotatable star map